GdTwain ActiveX Description
GdTwain ActiveX is an easy to use TWAIN ActiveX control allowing programmers to acquire images from devices which have a TWAIN driver. With GdTwain ActiveX, developers can quickly build applications including fully configurable image acquisition interface.
GdTwain ActiveX can control Automatic Document Feeder of scanners, enhance scanned image...
High-level and Low-level API are provided for flexibility and to perform all users' needs.
GdTwain ActiveX can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX/COM components, including vb6, Realbasic, vc++, Delphi, vfp, PHP, ASP, MS-Access, Windev, PowerBuilder, .NET environment like C#, VB.NET and many others...
- Advanced image processing (auto border removal, adjust brightness / adjust contrast / adjust saturation / adjust gamma / flip and rotation...)
- Acquire image to tiff, jpeg, jpeg 2000, gif, png, pbm, wbmp, tga, pdf…
- Acquire multiple images to multi-page tiff file
- Acquire multiple images to multi-page PDF/A file
- Acquire an image to handle, to clipboard, to byte array, to HBitmap
- Acquire image to FTP server
- Support from 1 bit to 128 bits image
- Image enhancement
- Pallets colors conversion
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text...
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness and contrast
- Enable / disable ADF feeder
- Enable / disable Auto-Scan mode
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
- Enable / disable Automatic Brightness
- Enable / disable and use all the device capabilities
- Select the twain device pixel type, B/W Color, Gray color, RGB color, CMYK color
- Provides high and low level API
- Uses the last TWAIN 1.9 specifications
GdTwain ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GdTwain ActiveX 2.7.0
GdTwain ActiveX Requirements